Here are my favorite resources that help simplify and organize my life!
Home and Organizing:
- Favorite Storage Solutions
- Office Organization Essentials
- My Favorite Planner: On the Go Planner
- Ultimate Home Management Spreadsheet
- My favorite iBloom Planner
- Makeover your Mornings from Crystal Paine
- Makeover your Evenings from Crystal Paine
- If you’re looking for meal planning solutions, eMeals has a ton of options to choose from.
- For organization, ListPlanIt has some awesome stuff. I love the ePlanners I have.
My Favorite Books:
Check out My Library for a full list of my favorite books!
Are you a blogger, too? Or thinking of starting one?
- THE platform to use is WordPress.
- For domain names I recommend Go Daddy.
- Email Marking: I love Mad Mimi – it is so simple and easy to use, which was definitely a relief when you’re new to email marketing. They have great customer service and a blog full of useful tips.
- I also use Buffer and Hootsuite for social media scheduling.
- As for writing and staying organized, I use Google Drive all.the.time. I have notes and spreadsheets in my drive and I love that I can access them anywhere.
More resources coming soon!
NOTE: This page contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure policy here.