It’s like there’s a wall between you and your decluttering goals.
You’re so overwhelmed that you feel paralyzed – buried in stuff but lacking the motivation and time to do anything about it.
And then when you do think you can get some decluttering done, you have no idea where to even start. There’s so much to do. So, again, nothing gets done.
Not to mention all of those sentimental items. You don’t even want to think about getting rid of those, even though they’ve been sitting in boxes for ages.
So you stay stuck in a state of clutter in your life.
I’ve been there.
You are NOT alone in these obstacles.
In fact, I hear about them all the time and I’ve faced them all myself at one time or another.
But you don’t have to stay stuck.
I want to guide you past these blocks, so that’s why I put together the Get Started DeCluttering eBook and Guide.
It will walk you through the steps that I’ve taken to get past my decluttering obstacles in order to simplify my life.
It’s part ebook and part workbook to show you how you can overcome your decluttering obstacles and finally start simplifying.
DeCluttering isn’t easy, but I’ve found a way and I want to share what I’ve learned.
The eBook will walk you through overcoming…
Lack of Motivation
Not Enough Time
Handling Sentimental Items
Not Knowing where to Start
The eBook includes…
– A clear plan of action so that you can overcome overwhelm and be confident in your next step.
– Simple exercises so you can say no to excuses and find the motivation you need.
– Time management techniques so that you can finally find the time to decluttering in the midst of your busy schedule
– A plan for you to know exactly where to start so you can stop guessing and start doing.
– Several strategies to deal with those sentimental items so you can confidently and peacefully make decisions on what to keep.