A year ago I made some big changes around our house. We had just gone through some difficult times and I knew I needed to make adjustments in order to live my life how I wanted – focused on family and God’s purpose for my life.
Those changes I made included getting rid of a ton of clutter. I went room by room and got rid of the excess. It was a lot of work but I never knew how freeing it would be. I felt so much better when it was done and felt more equipped to live life more simply.
What I didn’t have when I decluttered my house were resources to walk me through the process – but you can! I’m SO excited about the latest bundle from Ultimate Bundles – the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle!
The bundle includes 38 resources on topics like how to organize your photos, decluttering, family systems, meal planning, time management, and much more at 95% off to help you make 2017 the year you finally get organized.
Here is what’s included in the bundle:
Cleaning & Chores
- 2017 Motivated Moms Chore Planner by Susan Cramer ($9.00)
- 30 Day Guide to a Clean and Organized Home by Rachel Jones ($27.97)
- Energy Budget: Time Management for the Chronically Ill (And Others With Long-Term Roadblocks) by Rachel Ramey ($78.00)
- The Three Systems Every Family Needs by Saren Loosli ($24.00)
- Chaos To Clutter-Free: 16 Realistic Steps To An Organized Home by Davonne Parks ($4.99)
- Freed from Clutter: Declutter Course by Becky Mansfield ($47.00)
- Step-By-Step Decluttering: Your Guide To Less Stuff And An Uncluttered Home by Sarah Mueller ($15.00)
- 30 Days To An Organized Life by Kimberlee Stokes ($9.00)
- Home Management For The Homeschool Mom: Simplifying The Big Things So You Don’t Miss The Little Things by Amy Roberts ($9.99)
- Home Organizing DIY Assessment Workbook by Andi Willis ($7.00)
- Organizing For School Success Kit by Saren Loosli ($27.00)
- Organizing Life As Mom by Jessica Fisher ($12.00)
- Sanity Savers For Christian Moms: Simple Solutions For A More Joy-filled Life! by Kristi Clover ($5.99)
Managing Your Time
- 5 Days To A Better Morning by Crystal Paine ($2.99)
- Mindspace: 10 Practices To Help You Let Go Of Mental Clutter And Make Room For More Joyful, Creative Living by Melissa Camara Wilkins ($9.99)
- Never-Ending To-Do List: A One-Hour Solution for Busy Parents Who Want Less Stress And More Fun by Kelly Holmes ($4.99)
- Routine Cards by Rachel Norman ($6.00)
- Spend Your Days: How to Control Time with Rocks, Bullets, Chisels, & a Boat by Tsh Oxenreider ($8.00)
- Meal Planning
- Meal Planning Made Easy by Kelly Smith ($7.95)
- The Printable Recipe Binder Kit by Kalyn Brooke ($12.00)
- The Ultimate Guide To Freezer Cooking by Crystal Barton ($10.00)
Organizing Paperwork & Digital Files
- 10 Steps To Organizing Photos & Memorabilia by Lisa Woodruff ($3.95)
- 2017 Budget Planner by Jessi Fearon ($19.97)
- Evernote Essentials by Brett Kelly ($29.00)
- Paperwork: Sorted! by Chrissy Halton ($12.39)
- Spend Well Budgeting System: Printable Files To Help You Take Control Of Your Finances by Carrie Lindsey ($5.99)
- The Sunday Basket: Weekly Paper Organizing & Planning by Lisa Woodruff ($7.95)
- The Ultimate Unofficial Dropbox Guide by Jason Glaspey ($29.00)
- 2017 All Inclusive Binder by Mique Provost ($19.99)
- 2017 Christmas Planner by Mandi Ehman ($4.00)
- 2017 Homestead Management Printables by Quinn Veon ($8.99)
- 2017 Thanksgiving Planner by Mandi Ehman ($3.00)
- Homekeeping Foundations Kit: The Perfect DIY Homekeeping Binder Kit by Clean Mama ($20.00)
- Homeschool Mom Life Binder by Heather Bowen ($19.99)
- How To Create Your Own Printables by Laura Smith ($49.00)
- Printable Planner Stickers by Rachael Wynn ($28.46)
- The Home Management Binder & Family Planner by Helena Alkhas ($47.00)
- Wanderlist: Your Travel Planning Toolkit by Kimberly Tate ($12.99)
- Exclusive $20 credit to SaneBox ($20 value)
- 4 month trial to YNAB ($20 value)—only available to new customers
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 6 days! After Monday night, January 30th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, printing out planners, and redeeming your free bonus products.
Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the area you want to tackle first and start getting organized!
It’s even backed by a full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can know for sure that it’s right for you.
Also, I have my own bonus for you if you purchase the bundle through my link! It’s a workbook and guide called “Overwhelmed to Organized.” It’s brand new and I’m so excited to share it with you! Just fill out this form after your purchase to receive your copy.
Simplifying has made all the difference in the world for me and I want the same for you and your family!